Wahoo! As last week’s Drunken Stamper’s Challenge was a little challenging we decided to go a little easy this week as it’s somewhat of a hangover week! For this week’s challenge we were to use fabric on our card. And although we thought of just slapping fabric on a card, we wanted to do a little more! (btw…ribbon doesn’t count as the fabric component but you are allowed to use it)
I first cut out a Spellbinder’s Dahlia Nestie and cut out the fabric using the Big Shot. I then took out the I-Top brad maker and had excess material hanging off the edges when I made the brad. I have a few ideas using that technique but I think I’m going to save them for later!
The Sarah Kay image was from an image swap I did a while back she was just adorable! The patterned paper was embossed using the Victoria embossing folder then sponged.
Here’s a peak of the card, to see my full card and Peggy’s awesome card, just click on the picture.
You should sooo see what Peggy did on her card!! I can’t stop looking at the pic and have tried to zoom in on the details it’s sooo cool!
What’s in it:
Paper: Zinnia (Little Yellow Bicycle), White Linen (Bazzill), Light Blue (Bazzill)
Stamp: Sarah Kay
Ink: Black Dye (Amuse), Lulu Lavender and Sweet Plum (Memento)
Embellishments: Dahlia (Nestabilities/Spellbinders), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Blue Mini-Rhinestones, Purple Fabric, Corner Punch, Victoria Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug/ProvoCraft)
Copics: E000, E00, E02, B000, B00, B02, B05, YR24, Y21, BV000, BV00, BV02.
It’s another beautiful day and you’ll probably find me out and about today! Thanks for dropping in and have a fabulous day!